Thursday, December 4, 2008

One of the Grand's I Miss Seeing Regularly


Jack, IV was showing out with Winter hat and gloves one night and I took the opportunity to photograph him.

Sorry to say I didn't do well over the Thanksgiving Holidays taking pictures of the family. Sure hope I can do a better job of this during December!

We still haven't figured out where Little Jack found the "Happy Easter" sticker he has on his P. J.'s!

The old saying, "everything that goes around, comes around" is true for our 4 "Jack's". Jack, Jr.'s nickname when he was young was "Jackie". Now Ali, Jack, IV's sister calls her little brother "Jackie"!

1 comment:

mjilliancooper said...

he is Tripp's mini-me.

I hear that I am in trouble with you- I don't like OU- but I still like Tripp and company. :)

 
Designed by Lena