Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Go ahead Katie..Make My Day!

In the midst of a long list of 'to do's'
consisting of piles of paperwork,
end of month paperwork and quarterly taxes,
as well as trying out the new website to see if I
can work on it, make changes, etc., before
publishing it to the World Wide Web,
and many other 'to do's'....

The U. S. Mail arrived much earlier today
than usual and I decided to take a break
to go through the mail.

This was a most welcome surprise!
Katie KNOWS how KK LOVES American Flags
and as I don't yet know 'the story' behind
her making this for me,
I couldn't wait to share a picture of her 'art'
and sweet message!

Katie also panicked a little late on the 4th
after watching fireworks and reminded
her Mom, "It is Flag Day and I have to call KK",
which she did and that was a
welcome surprise as well.

Thanks Katie for the sweet note and stickers
and the sweet phone call!

You made my day,
Kaye
Matthew 21:22

Bless the Lord, O my soul,
O Lord my God, you are very great.
You are clothed with honor and majesty,
wrapped in light as with a garment.
You stretch out the heavens like a tent,
you set the beams of your chambers on the waters,
you make the clouds your chariot,
you ride on the wings of the wind...
You set the earth on its foundations,
so that it shall never be shaken.
Psalm 104:1-3, 5

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena