Tuesday, December 8, 2009

O Christmas Tree-Handprint Style

Memories of Christmas 2008
Last year Brandi at Brandi and Boys shared
one of her favorite pieces of Christmas 'artwork' on her blog
and when I saw it I knew I wanted to 'try' to get the
family involved to try doing this using our hand prints.
So last year on Christmas Eve the girls
brought enough canvasses
and paint so each of us could have our own
"Hand Prints Christmas Tree"
to treasure.
Ours started with the Grandparent's hand prints
at the bottom, then each of the kids and their
spouses hand prints, and last & least each of
the grandchildren's precious hand prints!
Thanks so very much Brandi for sharing this
wonderful idea on your blog.
I love our 'hand made' tree and will treasure it always.
Blessings today and every day,
Kaye
Matthew 21:22

3 comments:

Marla Taviano said...

That is AWESOME!!

Anonymous said...

i LOVE it!!! so glad you implemented the idea, i'm honored.

The Garners said...

Oh my--LOVE the tree! I might try to run to Hobby Lobby to get two canvases before going to my parents' and L's parents' houses for Christmas! Such a neat keepsake. Thanks for sharing that idea!

Kaye, I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH for the SWEET package I received in the mail today from you--I was so thrilled when I opened it and I immediately snapped a picture and sent it to my sister and she was so excited, too! We love the tiles so much and we thank you very very much! I already have mine sitting up in the kitchen!

I hope you have a very blessed Christmas. You are always such an encouragement with your kind words/blog comments. I think of your family often and hope to get to visit again sometime soon--maybe next summer when R is out of school!?

Take care, and happy holidays!
Love, Jamie

 
Designed by Lena