Friday, February 6, 2009

Nascar is still alive?


After hearing so much negative news about the economy I made a terrible assumption.

I thought SURELY I wouldn't have to feel the walls in the house move this Spring while Jack watched Nascar Races on TV.

Earlier today I realized after 'feeling' it, Nascar is alive and well.

All of which reminded me that a good friend recently emailed this picture to us and I wondered if anybody recognizes anyone in this 'very' dated picture!

Guess his love for racing will never wane!

Have a great weekend,
Kaye
Then shalt thou call, and the Lord shall answer;
thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am.
Isaiah 58:9 KJV

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kaye;
I thought I identified the one's I knew in the photo...if I didn't here is what I know.

L-R Price Petrey-Stewart Warner Rep
Clayton Harris-Driver
Buster Couch-Division Director
Freda Fuller- Miss Phenix Dragway
2 Crewman I do not know
Jerry Coley-Operator Phenix Dragway

 
Designed by Lena