Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Praying for Marilyn

**Updated**
To add the tile above engraved for a beautiful Mississippian
who has been so brave to share her battle with the public.
WOW, did she look DYNO-MITE at the Oscars or what?
Yeah Robin Roberts!
Praying for Miss Marilyn and many other women
currently fighting the battle against Breast Cancer.

The women in the choir at Community Baptist Church in
Columbus, Mississippi plan to wear pink and
sing Meredith Andrews song "You Are Not Alone"
when she returns to Church this Sunday.

...and I'm praying this gift gets to
my sister in time to present it to her
during the service...

Blessings today and always,
Kaye

"Fear not, for I am with you;
be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with
My righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41:10

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Once again moved to tears by the way God uses you to convey His truths ~ Praying for Marilyn and all those who walk a similar road.

Much love ~

 
Designed by Lena