Saturday, February 21, 2009

Scripture For Today

"But godliness with contentment is great gain.
For we brought nothing into the world,
and we can take nothing out of it.
But if we have food and clothing,
we will be content with that."
1 Timothy 6:6-8 NIV

I recently purchased the book
"When the game is over it all goes back in the Box",
written by John Ortberg.
I look forward to reading this book comparing
a man's life who had everything
with a man's life who had nothing.
Should be a great read with wonderful life lessons.

Blessings today and always,
Kaye
Matthew 21:22

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a great verse and a reminder to me to be thankful and content. None of my possesions mean anything in the great scheme of things. I must be content to be with the Lord only.
Thank you for that verse!

 
Designed by Lena