Thursday, April 9, 2009

Compassion India


Please pray for each of the following bloggers headed to India by name.
It's difficult to leave home and family,
travel with strangers to a foreign land and
experience abject poverty for the first time.
These bloggers need our prayers and encouragement:
Angie Smith
Pete Wilson
Anne Jackson
Melissa Fitzpatrick
Robin Dance
And Trip Leaders:
Keely Scott
Shaun Groves
Patricia Jones
Spence Smith
Please go here to grab the Compassion India 2009 Widget.

Blessings to all today and every day,
Kaye
Give ear to my words, O Lord,
consider my sighing.
Listen to my cry for help,
my King and my God,
for to you I pray.
In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice;
in the morning I lay my requests before you
and wait in expectation.
Psalm 5:1-3 NIV

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena