Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Guess who's coming....back!

Yes! They'll be back tonight!
So I took this out of one of Marla's books....
And engraved some of these for her!

Couldn't think of anything more appropriate for
a wonderful author.

From reading both Marla and Gabe's blogs the past few days,
I think they've enjoyed this trip to Texas and they found out
Texas is a BIG STATE!

Praying for safe travels throughout the remainder of their journey.
I hope to post more stories and pictures from their stay here later!

Blessings always,
Kaye
Matthew 21:22

You who live in the shelter of the Most High,
who abide in the shadow of the Almighty,
will say to the Lord,
"My refuge and my fortress;
my God, in whom I trust."
Psalm 91:1-2

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I'm jealous! I want to come to KK's!

 
Designed by Lena