Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Drum roll please.....


And the winning comment using Random.org is from: ~D

"I love your tiles and will be ordering some for the holiday season! My favorite verse has to be 1 Corinthians 13 :)"

Please go here to congratulate Danielle!
Danielle, please contact me to let me know what you would like your personalized engraved 8" x 16" porcelain tile to say! Sincere Congratulations and have a wonderfully blessed day.

Thanks so much for entering. All comments were 'pleasing to the eye' and I appreciate the very kind comments and sharing of favorite Scriptures more than you know. Check back often for another give-a-way coming up soon!

Many thanks to The Nesting Place for allowing this 'bloggy shopping spree'!
Kaye
"But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ."
1 Corinthians 15:57 RSV
Give us the grace to fight wherever You choose to place us, Lord. Only You can see the battlefield completely; we see only one small part of it.

Please pray for Mckmama, her family and the medical staff today as Stellan enters the world!

2 comments:

Paula McKaughan said...

The Stellan tile is PRECIOUS!!! I LOVE it!!! Been praying for them all day...

Take care,
Paula

Cheryl said...

Kaye,
The Stellan tile is adorable!! My family tile gift today was a big hit! Thanks bunches, Cheryl

 
Designed by Lena