Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Zachary!









Wishing Zachary a VERY Happy Birthday!
I am so very proud of you and wanted to share some great memories of wonderful times spent with you this past year.
I am so very thankful you are such a sweet grandson who loves his Church, loves his family, loves his school and classmates & teachers, who is too cute and is:
  • Adventuresome (An Understatement!)
  • Kind and Considerate
  • Loving
  • Intelligent
  • A Hard Worker-He says he 'owns the business' and I work for him'!
  • A Planner
  • A wonderful Big Brother to Trent
  • Wise beyond his years
  • Soft-hearted
And so much more....to all of us.

Love you Zachary....a whole world full,
KK
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9

I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand.
John 10:28 NIV
"Verse of Birth"

1 comment:

The Milams said...

Cute pics.

I am so blessed by this little guy

 
Designed by Lena