Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Meredith Andrews~The Invitation~Kairos




Several months ago, my sister who is very involved with The Kairos Ministry of Mississippi told me the song You're Not Alone, sung by Meredith Andrews had ministered to so many of the people during Kairos meetings. She told me I had to hear this song and once I found it, I was blown away, just as she told me I would be.

About this same time, Meredith got married so I wanted to send them an engraved wedding gift, along with the lyrics to this wonderful song engraved on a tile. The ladies from Kairos mailed a letter to include in the package explaining to Meredith what this song meant to them.

My sister later told me they needed written permission to play this song during the upcoming Kairos Outside #8 and asked if I would try to find a way to get permission for them. So not really knowing where to start I commented on Meredith's blog this past weekend and received an email response from her today!

Here is Meredith's sweet email:
Hi Kaye!
I received the lovely tiles/engravings just last week and I'm pretty
sure my jaw hit the floor. They are beautiful. What exactly do you
call them? Thank you so much, Kaye! That was really sweet of you to
make those for us! We will have to find the perfect spot to put them
up in our place.

I am so thankful for how the Lord is using You're Not Alone, and give
you wholehearted permission to use it however you need for Kairos! I
am honored that you would share my song with these precious ladies. I
pray that it blesses them immensely and reminds them of the promises
of God that are for them, no matter what they go through. The Lord is
by their side!

Thanks so much!

Meredith


Please go here to read about Meredith Andrews and listen to her wonderful music. Her talents are truly a gift from God. Thanks again Meredith for your kindness and consideration and for sharing your many talents with the World!

Also, I ask you to please pray for Kairos Outside #8 and everyone who will be involved.
The Kairos Outside #8 drawing, which was scanned then engraved is taken from the 'prayer sheet' and was drawn and distributed for this weekend. Please say a special prayer for Cary Shepherd as she is preparing to lead this weekend, and please pray the ladies in attendance will 'feel HIS love' and feel loved by all of these wonderful men and women who volunteer their time to make this a very special weekend. May those on the 'outside' feel Jesus' love surround them always.
"Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching."
Hebrews 10:25 NIV

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena