Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Adding A Little Western Flare







A lady from west Texas sells my tiles at her shop and also during stock shows. For the upcoming Ft. Worth Stock Show & Sale we engraved items to fill her order using a western touch.

The personalized 16 x 8 was engraved for Trace's teacher as a Christmas gift.

Blessings today and every day,
Kaye
Psalm 46:10
Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. Jeremiah 33:3 NIV

P. S. If you ever see an item on the blog that has not been added to the website, please order the size via the website and in the comments section please describe what you'd like on your tile(s). Thanks for understanding that I don't always add to both sites instantaneously but try to coordinate the 2 sites as best I can.
Blessings, K

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena