Friday, January 16, 2009

Help Another Great Cause-Pass The Word

This book, "Something Cleverish" can be
purchased in paperback or downloaded.
It is full of wonderful laughs written by
'famous' bloggers and has been composed by Sue here at
"Navel Gazing At Its Finest"!



You can read about The Nie's
who survived a plane crash in 2008 here.
There have been many fundraisers
for them since the accident and this great book
is yet another great way to help raise funds on their behalf.

"Remember the word to Your servant,
Upon which You have caused me to hope.

This is my comfort in my affliction,

For Your word has given me life.
"
Psalm 119:49-50 NIV


Praying for Kelly & Scott as they anxiously await seeing
Baby Harper sometime today!
And I continue praying for Kelly's friend Jenna,
whose newborn Brayden has been
care-flighted to Little Rock.
Please help me lift these families up in prayer.
Blessings today and every day,
Kaye

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena