Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Proud of our Trace

Trace earned many accomplishments while in 3rd Grade
so I asked Christy to send me a list at the end
of the school year so I
could engrave something for his 'western' themed
room, as a constant reminder to him that:
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
Philippians 4:13
And on the baseball field Trace and his team
had a great season!
Monday night they played for the BIG game;
the Omaha City Championship!
Congratulations on a great year on the diamond.
We are very proud of this little #13 2nd Baseman!
Katie and Wyatt sharing Jackpaw's lap
while watching their 'bubba' play ball.

These two kids are so proud of their big brother.
I was told during their first day at VBS,
their teacher Paula,
Wyatt's Mom & Trace's step-mom,
asked what they were thankful for.
The answer from both of them was none
other than "Trace"!

Me too Katie & Wyatt!
And very proud of this young man!

Blessings always,
KK

"Sons are a heritage from the LORD,
children a reward from him."
Psalm 127:3

1 comment:

Paula McKaughan said...

Way to go Trace! We are all so very proud of him! Cute...cute kids! :)

 
Designed by Lena