Friday, May 8, 2009

Stories behind a few new items

A sweet young lady called from California earlier this week
to place an order for the tile above.
Christine isn't a blogger yet but she spoke of what some
special bloggers have meant to her over the past several months.
Her mother who lives in Illinois is very ill and she is so
broken, not being able to be with her during this time.
I told her I'd keep her and her Mother, Diane in my prayers
and I'd like to ask you to do the same.
Please know how very much Christine is encouraged,
as we all are, by so many wonderful and encouraging
testimonies that are shared on a daily basis in what we call,
"the blog world".
I emailed a couple of the bloggers she mentioned,
since I wanted them to know what they meant to her
and I asked that they specifically keep her in their prayers.
I feel quite confident they will be praying for Christine
and her Mother Diane.
I have a lot of requests to add a cross to the horizontal
12" x 6" Slate tiles I engrave. This week I finally tried
this and hopefully this design will be a popular gift.
Next week a few of us ladies are sending 5 Senior guys
to the Granada Theater in Dallas for their Graduation Gift.
They all LOVE music so hopefully it will be a very
special night for them.
Because of the lull in the economy, we were fortunate
to be able to secure a limo to take them to Dallas and back!
Praying they have a fun-filled and safe evening.
This special baby tile was engraved for a sweet lady
in Mississippi who just became a first time MOM!
She orders from me for Wheeler Drug Store in Decatur, MS.
Congratulations Emily & Happy Mother's Day!

Wishing all Mom's a very Happy and most blessed
Mother's Day.
Have a wonderful weekend,
Kaye
Matthew 21:22

"It is better to trust in the Lord
than to put confidence in man."
Psalm 118:8 KJV

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Do you know where in Illinois? I wondered if I could help?

 
Designed by Lena